Customized Hotel, Motel and Gas Station Insurance
When your business is on the road — whether you’re in the hotel/motel hospitality industry or running a gas station, you face lots of risks that many other organizations don’t.
For instance: The constantly changing flow of customers, the dispensing of liquor, the risk of lawsuits and the immense financial implications of having to shut your doors for just one day.
Business owners come to Hawk’s Bay Insurance Group for top-rated hotel insurance, motel insurance and gas station insurance.
Why? Because we have a team of commercial insurance experts with in-depth knowledge of the particular needs of this specialist sector. We speak your business language.
While it’s true that many of the insurance protections you need are similar to those of other businesses, it may be important to make adjustments in limits of coverage or other options in a customized program
Hotel and Motel Insurance
You want to be sure that every aspect of your business is properly protected with good motel or hotel insurance, or innkeepers insurance. Depending on your needs, this could include:
- A general business owners’ policy (BOP), which encompasses many risks in a single policy.
- Commercial liability insurance covering you against lawsuits and other claims.
- Commercial property insurance to protect you against damage or loss to your buildings and contents caused by theft, fire or vandalism.
- Liquor liability insurance, plus coverage of your liquor inventory, and protection against violent incidents
- Cyber liability insurance to protect you against a breach of your data systems.
- Restaurant insurance, including protection against spoilage.
- Employee-related insurance including workers’ comp, employment practices liability insurance (to protect against discrimination claims), and employee dishonesty.
- Equipment failure.
- Business disruption — if circumstances beyond your control interrupt your business or damage your profitability.
- Franchise endorsement.
Gas Station Insurance
Many of the protections we’ve mentioned above might apply to your gas station insurance program, though again this would depend on your business.
For example, do you have an on-site convenience store, restaurant, workshop? Do you sell liquor? Do you have employees? Is your business a franchise?
In addition, you may need protection against hazards like premises pollution and fuel tank contamination.
How Hawk’s Bay Insurance Group Saves You Time and Money
Yes, it seems like there’s a bewildering collection of insurance risks associated with your hotel/motel or gas station business.
But you won’t have to wade through all of these options by yourself. Our commercial insurance team will easily be able to identify your particular needs and build a solid policy around them.
And you won’t have to shop around for the best prices either. We’ve already done that.
As an independent agent, we work with many different specialist insurance companies — but only the best — constantly comparing rates and coverage options.
What’s more, as an insurance agent, we’re here on your doorstep, not somewhere in the cloud, to answer your questions, solve problems, provide advice on issues like regulatory compliance and risk management, and support you if you need to make a claim.
It’s person-to-person coverage that’s difficult to find these days.
In other words, you may be on the road, but you’re not navigating alone!
Get Answers and Get Protected
No need to shop around. No need to worry. You’ve come to exactly the best place for your gas station insurance, hotel insurance and motel insurance.
You can call us, email us or click on the button and we’ll answer your questions, tell you how much you can save, and give you a fast ball-park quote — all without any obligation.
And then, if you’re interested, we’ll sit down with you and customize the best possible coverage for your business and your budget!
Let’s talk. Get in touch now.